Please Read Before Placing Your Order:
- We do NOT take any payment at the checkout until we have APPROVED your design.
- You do need to enter your details initially but no payment will be taken.
- We are currently not taking CASH orders, but please do get in contact to discuss.
- We will check over your design and send you an email and visual for your approval.
- If you're happy we will then process your payment and send an estimated date of completion.
- Our print suppliers on Goldsmith Avenue in Portsmouth will then start production of your custom tees.
- Minimum order of 15 TEES per custom design in order to meet supplier quantities.
- Orders below 15 tees can’t be fulfilled and added to the cart.
- DISCOUNT is automatically applied at the online checkout for ‘Print Up Pompey’ orders only.
- Our normal in-store and online price per tee at Strong Island Clothing Co is £25.
- Discount can only be made via Pompey Strong Island for bulk custom tee orders.
- We will send you a mock up proof for your final approval before payment.
- Due to the visual space we require NO MORE than 18 characters (including spaces).
- And ideally no less than 13 characters for the best visual results, but your’e the boss of course.
- Colour option and Print option can NOT be mixed.
- Tee sizes can be mixed in anyway you wish, but MUST be a minimum of 15 tees in total.
- Currently we can only custom message the bottom half of the design.
Important Print & Delivery Info:
- Due to each order being custom printed the lead-time for print and delivery may vary between 1-2 weeks, but we will endeavour to get all orders complete as quickly as possible. Drop us a message HERE and we can let you know a rough date for a new order ASAP.
- A more accurate delivery/collection date can only then be given once the order has been placed.
- During peak ordering times (specific away games etc) print delivery could be longer.
- Some tee colours may be low in stock at time of ordering. We will let you know any issues asap.
- Orders can be collected for FREE from our printers on Goldsmith Avenue.
- Orders that select specific delivery will be calculated at the check.
- As we grow we will constantly review products and adapt.
- We hope to offer a wider range of men’s, women’s, youth and kids products in the future.
- All feedback is welcome to help us improve.
- We regret we can’t currently offer any single ‘one off’ tee designs.
Trusted Quality & Reassurance:
Orders can only be taken online, but if you would like to discuss further in person you can visit our sister business Strong Island Clothing Co at 87 Marmion Road and also view the quality of their product line which meets the same standards as Pompey Strong Island. Any questions about our Terms & Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org